Teeth Whitening Kit
The Best Teeth Whitening Kit to Get You Started
You don’t smoke. Your wine of choice is not red. You’re a light-hearted coffee drinker at best, and you brush your teeth twice a day. And yet, your teeth aren’t the beautiful white you long them to be.
Our team at Bondi Smile want to give you a helping hand.
We’re not here to replace your regular dental visits, but to give you an affordable at-home teeth whitening solution that gives you a desirable result that is 2-8 shades whiter.
Our Teeth Whitening Starter Kit, one of our best teeth whitening kits, is a great way to start your journey to a brighter smile and whiter teeth. It’s affordable. It’s safe. It’s pain-free. It’s a bit of fun too.
If you want to get your family and friends involved with this promising whitening teeth journey, check out our Besties Pack and Squad Pack. What’s better than spending a Friday night of at home teeth whitening with your mates? Plus, when you buy our bundle packs in sets of 2 or 4, you’ll save a lot more.
What’s Included in the at home teeth whitening kit::
1 Teeth Whitening Starter Kit
3 x 3ml Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes
1 x Teeth Whitening LED Light
1 x Teeth Whitening Tray
1 x Instruction Manual
How to whiten your teeth with our At Home Teeth Whitening Kit
- Clean the mouth tray and dry it, then gently brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste and rinse with water. Remove the disc of plastic that is located between the batteries.
- Attach the mouth tray with the teeth whitening kit LED light.
- Apply 0.5ml of Whitening Gel into each side of the mouth tray. Apply just enough to coat the frontal surfaces of your teeth to be whitened but not your gums.
- Dry your teeth with a towel and place the mouth tray over your teeth. If you feel that the gel has made contact with your gums, remove the mouth guard and wipe off any gel that is on your gums.
- Press the start button to enter into a 10-minute countdown.
- The light will turn off automatically at the end of the 10 minutes, alerting you with an audible prompt tone. If your teeth feel fine, leave the whitening tray in your mouth for up to 40 minutes, pressing the button every 10 minutes to restart the timer.
- Take off the mouth tray from the whitening light and wash it. Rinse your mouth with warm water and gently brush your teeth. We recommend you use a desensitising toothpaste.
- Repeat these steps 3 times in the first week and then once every 3–6 weeks thereafter to maintain the best results and get the most of your teeth whitening kit.
Does our At Home Teeth Whitening Kit work?
We use Teeth Whitening Gel that contains the highest legal level of Active Ingredient whitening formula allowed under Australian law. So yes, it will whiten your teeth. Results will vary depending on the current colour of your teeth and how many at home whitening treatments you have performed. For best results, the 40-minute teeth whitening process can be repeated three times in the first week, and then once every 3–6 weeks thereafter to maintain excellent results.
Are our Teeth Whitening ingredients safe?
Your teeth are your tools for life. So, you need to look after them.
This means you get the highest dental-grade product available for teeth whitening at home. A whitening kit that will produce whiter teeth results quickly, whilst keeping your gums healthy, and in good condition.
We want you to look after your teeth, so if you are ever uncertain of the concentration of whitening product, or what ingredients it contains, don’t use it!
You can always find our product ingredients on the individual product pages, just like below.
And always follow the product recommendations for use.
Bondi Smile Teeth Whitening Kit Ingredients:
Carbamide Peroxide (18%), Glycerin, Carbomer Xylitol, Triethanolamine, Peppermint Extract, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice.